Megan Brady
Suzette is one of the most amazing women I know and I am blest to have her in my life. I am even more blest to have her as a member of my family. She has seen me at my best and my worst and always encouraged me to be a better person. Not a reunion has gone by at Zions National Park that Suzette has not been an integral part of my fun. Between walking to the amphitheater and hiking Angels Landing we have had countless memorable conversations. Now, for those of you who know me, you know that I don't hike Angels Landing often. The two times that I remember doing it were because of Suzette. She never gave up on me. But this quality extends beyond Angels and into my own life. Suzette has never forgotten my birthday, ignored my presence, or chosen not to include me. Her spirit is beautiful and I adore her. Happy Birthday Zette.