Heather Hans

Favorite Suz Memories: in no Particular Order

Driving to the Airport and the Hairy Front Seat: an Epic Story

The Pampered Chef EVENT at her apartment, where I spent my inheritance on kitchen gadgets I’ve never used.

The EWI years: tears, fears, jeers, leers, cheers

LCAM, LCAM, LCAM

“Are you fighting with us?”

The family Reunion name badge duty

Vacation schedules planned to the minute – do you EVER relax?

5:00 PM therapy sessions

The Executive Call Countdown: scriptural references included!

The Tuesday Weight Watchers weigh in (Lifetime Membership!)

The photo shoot of a LIFETIME! Still the most fun I ever had with high heels and pearls!

Meeting Suz’s lawyer-accountant-CEO-professor friends and feeling like the catering staff.

A yard sale that was so well-planned and organized it had a roll call.

Thanksgiving cards and the Christmas card tally (100 a year!)

The Book Club I never seemed to join- my name was finally officially removed from the roll.

The saddest songs CD

First meetings: “I think Suzette will NEVER like me. She seems really grown-up and professional and scary.

So, so, so, so, so, so, much love and admiration.

What a girl what a woman, what a friend!

What an extraordinary person.
Happy two score -I love you, I admire you, I remember fondly, I miss you.

Everything matters

Boss lady

You matter to the corporate office!

Classic Suzette

LCAM 2006

EWI gear
Suzette