From the moment we met I was impressed by your networking skills and life planning. You wrote down EVERYTHING, always had a plan of attack, a list of “to do’s, people to meet, places to go” You practically invented social networking!! So much energy, passion and joy in life. No matter what the circumstances, disappointments, highs and lows you have remained brave, strong, true to your faith and lived every minute of your life. I cannot tell you how inspiring that has been to watch.
The picture I have tucked away with this note is very special to me . . . . it was the beginning of what would be the most exciting, frustrating, happy, miserable, fulfilling year of my life. And the three of you were there with me all the way . . . always doing everything I asked of you and more, never complaining (at least to me) and even when I was wrong you followed and picked me up when I fell.
I am proud to call you my friend and I wish nothing but the very best for you in the next 40 years. I’ll be watching and cheering you on . . . .