Kristin Nelson Wall

I remember the first time I met Suzette. We were at BYU in U-Hall (the dorms). Getting acquainted with our neighbors. I asked Suzette where she was from... her response, "Boise". Since I was from Boise, I was curious to find out which high school she attended. When I asked her, she had to back peddle and explain that she was actually from Emmett. That was just so Suzette.

I'm not sure if you want to include the this or not, but it's one very vivid memory I have about Suzette. I remember the night Suzette came home from a date with Mike Horning. I was in our room studying...then Suzette came in. I can still see her..walking through the bedroom door with a look of shock on her face. She just looked so completely blank...I believe she was in shock. She explained that Mike had broken up with her. We were under the assumption that he was going to ask her to marry him, not break up with her. She was devastated. There were tears, lots of tears. I tried to comfort her, but only time would be able to do that.


Ok, I can't end on a sad note... There are lots of great memories of Suzette.
1). U-Hall memories
2). Centennial Apartment Memories--"Just kiss me Rick", Chris Buxom Blocksham (what was his last name???)
3). Regency memories
4). Saying goodbye to Suzette when she went on her mission--but she got to go to Australia!!!
5). Driving with Suzette to Canada for Stacie and Kev's wedding. Suzette had just came back from her mission (I think it was one day after she got back???) and she couldn't drive because she was used to driving on the left...or so she said.
6).Living with Suzette again in the condo (I can't remember what it was called) and across the street in the dumpy basement apartment.--I remember Suzette had a huge car. I mean HUGE!!! I can't remember what kind of a car it was--but the hood went on for-EVER! At least it got us to Food For Less.
7). After BYU--visiting Suzette in SLC and going to see "my boys" - Rascal Flatts. We got stuck in traffic and missed the "meet and greet"--but what a fab concert with a fab friend.
8). Of course, how could I forget when Suzette came to Boise for my wedding. I really appreciated that she was able to attend and we could reconnect. I love when we can catch up on each others lives.

Suzette, I love you so much and wish we could see each other more often. I hope you have a wonderful year full of wonderful experiences. 40 is going to be FABULOUS!!!



The girls of Apt #213

Suzette's farewell 1991

Suzette, make a wish!

SLC Rascal Flatts

Las Vegas 1993

I love your shoes Suzette

DT friends