At those times, I would never have guessed we would grow so close. I feel the time I was able to have living with you in the Avenues has a huge blessing in my life. I’ve been able to gain a friendship I don’t think I’d be able to have had we not lived together, those four years were unique and very special to me.
I went walking through Memory Grove the other day and it brought back a flood of memories. Remember our Sunday walks? Remember the walk/run we’d take up to the old hospital, run the straights, walk the up hills, zig zag all the way…or the walks to the Gateway and Temple Square? I really miss that, really miss having you around.
Now that we’ve moved apart the closeness we built while living together hasn’t gone away. We don’t talk as much as either of us would like, but when we do it seems no time has past. We know each other so well we can tell a quick 2 minute story and that is all that is needed because we know all the other details.
I have always admired your strength to do what is right, your testimony of Jesus Christ, your faith and trust of family and the love and kindness you show to all around you. Your thoughtfulness to others is such an example. I have learned so much from you about compassion from watching you do service to others whether it is me, those you VT or family you, are always thinking of others. I love that about you.
Thanks for bringing us all together for number 40. I wish you so much happiness. You deserve so much and I pray you get it.
