Lisa Cox

My strongest memories of Suzette started at Brick and a similar trend followed through high school. Suzette was always the great "what you could be" image. A few years ahead of me I always looked to her as the cool older sister that was willing (most of the time) to tolerate my presence. I remember feeling so special in high school as a freshman because Suzette and all of her friends would be nice to me and I felt so popular. (Lots of listening to kissing stories at night when we went to bed.)

Then came our time together at BYU. I felt a strong friendship build as we began to be more on a level playing field. Kaylene, the Boone boys, Mike and breakups, fun birthday parties, our candy cane Christmas tree.


The Boston, Hartford years brought fun road trips. I always looked forward to bundling up the boys and driving your way for an adventure.
SLC days the family was growing and now your love spread not to just me but my children who adore you.

Suzette, Happy Birthday, you are so courageous, generous and kind. I am proud and happy to call you my sister.