Three words describing my dear friend Suzette:
TIRELESS,
FEARLESS,
and yes, it must be said...
SASHLESS.
I remember all the fun we had at DT - the talks, the laughing, the clothes, the calves, the pictures, the dances, the Dave and Kev video.
I remember Suzette driving 12 hours to Canada less than 24 hours after a 24-hour flight home from an 18-month mission in Australia - all to be there as my bridesmaid when Kevin and I got married. THANK YOU!
I remember the awesome weekends we've had to catch up and reminisce since then - Utah reunions, Kristin's wedding, and visits to Sycamore.
Suzette, you are a gorgeous person in every way - your loyalty as a friend, your humor, your energy, your candor, your strength of character, and of course, your HOT BOD!
Have an ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS 40th, and if you ever start feeling old, remember that Jennifer Aniston, Cindy Crawford and Gwen Stefani will always be older than you, so Rock It, Girl!