Mary Worlton Favro

I have so many fabulous memories to share about Suzette! We became friends several years ago in Boston. The list of good times we shared there could go on for volumes but a few of the highlights include picnics at the Gris Mill in Sudbury, apple picking at the Honey Pot Farms, chatting on my front porch on May Day, and our road trips down to NYC—seeing the Rockettes’ Christmas Spectacular and the Lion King were the best. The thing that made each of these events so memorable was Suzette’s charming, fun and funny personality. She never runs out of things to talk about and I always LOVE listening to her stories.

The attribute of Suzette’s personality that has endeared her to me for life, however, is her amazing ability to ‘be there’ for friends. I’ll never forget the time when I was struggling several years ago and Suzette frequently sent cards and made phone calls to cheer me up and make sure I was alright. I will always be grateful to her for that!

I love her sassy curls and her sassy personality to go along with it, I love her love of books, her love of adventure and exercise, and her love of good conversation. My life has been enriched because she is my friend. I love Suzette!!

Happy Birthday!!