Loving Thoughts of Suzette from Aunt Pam and Uncle Lan
Aunt Pam: I have always thought of Suzette as being the "Oldest of the girls". She, along with her sisters, helped to raise all 5 of my kids, her cousins. I do not think that she spent a lot of time at my house babysitting, mostly because I was too poor to pay her and because she was too busy being one of the older kids who was busy with school, 4H projects and boys.
Uncle Lan: I cannot remember who or why or how Suzette got her nickname, Sketti-Bo but that is what I have always called her.
Aunt Pam: I remember being told that I was not appreciated by all the nieces because I took their "playmate", Uncle Lan, away from them. Suzette and Christanne did not like the fact that Uncle Lan decided to spend more time with me than playing with them.
Uncle Lan: I remember encouraging Suzette to start the family business of Swimming Lessons. I also remember her giving some of my kids swim lessons at a great price!
Aunt Pam: Suzette has always made family a high priority. She always sends birthday cards on our birthdays! I can barely remember my own kids' birthdays, let alone the extended family.
Uncle Lan: Suzette is a great dancer, and hiker. She always loved to hike at Zions and the Ranch.