Jennifer (Swain) Payne

Happy Birthday girl! After all the birthdays of mine you have recognized, it's about time I knew when your birthday was and sent you my happy wishes!

I have no photos, but I have great memories in my mind of ballroom dance classes at BYU with you. You and Doug Baird made that class a hoot! I remember that class better than any other ballroom class I took there, and I took a lot. You have the gift and personality to make everything fun. Your laugh and smile are contagious. Thanks for keeping in touch all these years. There have been enough small world connections to keep me in your circle - knowing Melanie Whitfield, Mike doing orthodontics out of your dad's office in Emmett. Crazy!

I hope to see you when we come out to Washington in May. May you have a wonderful day full of the love of your many friends and family. Happy Birthday Suzette!